This picture reflects the owners of GTconsult’s love for the 80’s and what plays in our heads every time we hear that we are gold. Sometimes we think we are in an Adam Sandler movie.
Sounds awesome doesn’t it? Of course it is!
“Well what does it all mean,” we hear you wonder. Let’s break this down, because it’s a pretty big deal.
Gold Cloud Productivity Partners need to have:
- At least 4 individuals in the company which have completed specific cloud based exams. In short we need qualified individuals who know their stuff.
- Over 4000 active deployed users on Office 365, which is a big deal in its own right.
- 5 customer references to prove that we can do what we say we can do in the last 12 months which is part of the customer evidence request from Microsoft.
So all in all to achieve Gold Cloud Productivity Partner with Microsoft is not such an easy feat, it means we know what we doing, we have done it a number of times and our clients agree.
Gold Collaboration and Content partners, which we have been awarded 4 years in a row now, need the following:
- 4 Individuals which are either MSCE or MSCD in SharePoint. These guys can’t be the same as the people used for the Gold Cloud Productivity achievement, so all in all we need 8 qualified experts for both achievements.
- 5 customer stories as evidence to Microsoft that have been approved by the client.
So all in all we are pretty dang proud of ourselves with this achievement, there are not many partners around the world that have this feather in their caps.
If you are looking for SharePoint and Office 365 consulting, support, services, products and training you have come to the right place J
Find out more here about these awards here:
Gold Cloud Productivity Partners https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/membership/cloud-productivity-competency
Gold Collaboration and Content Partners https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/membership/collaboration-and-content-competency